With endless content on the internet to watch, it’s hard to track down every show then download all the individual episodes. Fortunately, a few solutions that work surprisingly well.
All of these applications are solutions to scheduling and sorting the content. They will scour torrents and newsgroups to find the complete history of a show, and will automatically grab new ones as they are released. They can also scrape details of each show, episode, posters, and fanart simultaneously. We have evaluated a few but shortlisted it to our favorite three.
Check them out for yourself, and let us know what you think. These tools are great if you already know what you want, but if you’re stuck finding something new, check out our list of trending shows or movies.
1. Sonarr (previously know as NzbDrone)
- Calendar Scheduling allow you to see all your upcoming episodes in one convenient location
- Manual Search to find all the releases, and choose the one you want then send it right to your download client.
- Automatic Failed Download Handling for password protected releases, missing repair blocks or virtually anything else. Sonarr will automatically blacklist the release and tries another one until it finds one that works.
NAS Support: Synology, QNAP
Official URL: https://sonarr.tv/
- Set the download quality, your favorite search engine, favorite release groups and more.
- Once files are downloaded, it’s renamed and moved to your movie folder.
- Create a list of wanted content and it will be downloaded once it is available.
Official URL: https://couchpota.to/
- Schedule and see all your upcoming movies in one convenient location
- Integration directly with most modern download clients: uTorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, NZBGet, SABnzbd, qBittorrent, Transmission and many more. Getting download estimates and renaming files is no problem anymore.
Official URL: https://radarr.video/